Monday, October 3, 2016

WEEK 52

Well it's been a super busy week being the end of the transfer! Been coordinating a lot of things along with trying to get investigators to come to general conference has been a party! 

So transfer calls came and our area is no longer part of the international zone. They made the Korean elders the zone leaders and our area is part of the Torrance zone. Elder Maberry is staying and training! He's super happy haha. I'm leaving and am going to Torrance Palos Verdes as a ZL there. 

My new area is San Pedro. Gonna be interesting because I know nothing about that part of the mission! Gonna be very close to the ocean and its gonna be fun trying to teach rich people haha. My new companion is Elder Ekberg who is super cool so it will be fun! I'm excited but super sad to leave the Gardena ward. Honestly the Gardena ward has felt closest to my home ward. The stake center is almost exactly the same and everyone is awesome! For Pday we have been playing a lot of ping pong and bball. I'm going to be a pro ping pong player by next year haha. Loving the mission and miss you all! Have a great week!

Love Elder Bennett


No comments:

Post a Comment