Monday, February 15, 2016

WEEK 23

      Well I was sick for most of this week so didn't write my book of a letter haha. This week was kinda rough. Our investigator, Keith, told us he didn't want to meet with us anymore but our other investigators are coming along well! Justin is getting baptized this Sunday and asked me to baptize him. He was having some second thoughts about being baptized and called us last night and told us. We told him to pray again about the things we had taught him. He called us this morning and said he prayed and dreamed that he got baptized and then went to heaven. So that was super awesome! 

      The area is doing well and I am feeling better too so all is good! Crazy how my 6-month mark is next week. Hope you all have a great week and stay strong!
  Love Elder Bennett


No comments:

Post a Comment